Return & Refund
Returns & Refunds Policy
We offer the most convenient payment method: COD(Cash On Delivery), you can pay cash for your package when our Delivery Associates bring it to your door step. It’s easy, fast and secure!
You can inspect the goods before you pay.
- The return application for products purchased on https://jumastorekenya.com must be submitted online. If you do not submit a return request within 7 days after receiving the products (counting from the first day when the Juma Store Kenya order system confirms the receipt), we will not accept any form of return or exchange. When returning the goods, please provide your order number and the reason for the return (the content must include text and video description). Our customer service team will review the return request and send further instructions after the return is approved.
- We only accept products purchased directly on https://jumastorekenya.com. For products purchased from authorized retailers, please contact them directly for return.
- The returned products must be in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals and documents.
- The returned products must be unused, in the same condition as when we sent it to you, and in the original packaging. No stains, folded cards, broken seals or broken plastic foils will be accepted. If the condition of the product shipped back to us is unacceptable, we reserve the right not to refund or exchange the product. Products that have been personalized cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Non-returnable products include, but are not limited to, personal clothing, spray products, disposable products and other consumable products that affect secondary sales, as well as products purchased through retailers, incorrect products purchased, and products damaged due to improper handling by customers.
- Products that have been washed, used, altered or tampered with cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Juma Store Kenya has reasons to refuse the return request without a receipt. Juma Store Kenya reserves the right to refuse any return.
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping cost of the returned goods. If the shipping fee is insufficient, we have the right to refuse to return the products, and the additional costs incurred will be borne by you. Shipping costs are not refundable. If you receive a refund, the return shipping fee will be deducted from your refund. Juma Store Kenya will only pay the shipping costs for defective products.
- In case of any dispute, Juma Store Kenya reserves the right of final decision.
Refunds (If Applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your account within 7 days.
- If you have not received the refund, please check your account. It may take some time for your refund to be officially post.
- All the above operations have been completed, but you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.